The PTA Fun Run is this Friday! Please check out the website https://caes.myfunrun.com/ and check the ‘leader board’ as we are currently in 1st place (Kindergarten) in raising the most money so far. Log in and help us raise money for our school!
- learn about the letters Nn and Pp their sounds and proper letter formation
- name words that begin with /n/ and /p/
- learn 3 new Power Words and review ‘old’ Power Words daily
- continue to write and spell using sounds that we hear
- identify characters and settings as we read
- make connections with the books we read
- recognize patterns (AB, AAB, AABB, AAAB, ABC)
- identify numbers
- count by 10s and 1s (year end goal: count to 100; count forward and backward within that range)
- Read and LOG two steps each night!! Pack and return reading log folder and two books in blue bag and return to school each day!
- October – Box Top collection all month!!! Please collect from family and friends!!!
- October 16 – Pink-Out Day ~ wear pink
- October 17 – No School for students (Parent Teacher conferences)
- October 19 – Fun Run – Wear your Super Hero cape!
- October 22 – Book Fair begins
- October 26 – Grand Lunch
- October 31 – Book Character Day (dress as favorite book character, bring book)
ENCORE SCHEDULE: (1:15 – 2:05 each day)
· Monday – MUSIC
· Tuesday – P.E. (wear tennis shoes)
· Wednesday – NO SCHOOL, Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences (Sign Up Genius)
· Thursday – S.T.E.M.
· Friday – CODING
· Monday – ART (October 22)
*** Bring Library books for Tuesday