I can NOT believe this year is flying by. Busy days ahead for us….
· Remember ‘Muffins for Mom’ is this Friday May 25th at 8:35A. Please return invite form. (sending another form today in case you misplaced yours)
· May 25th is also ‘Flag Waving Day’ so wear your red, white, and blue to honor our service people.
· Our ‘ABC Countdown’ for this week includes the letters H-L this week. (Hats, Inside/Out, Joke Day, Kindness, Letters).
· The ‘Kindergarten Program’ will be the morning of June 12th if you can attend. It will be in our classrooms. More information will be forthcoming! We hope to see you!
· lots of reading and writing will continue
· lots of adding and subtracting will continue
(using skills including number line, counters, draw it out, counting on)
· review ALL Power Words every night, practice Power Goals
· continue reading for 30 minutes each night and log your 2 steps
· practice Power Words and Power Goals
- May 23-24 – 3rd grade SOL Reading testing
- May 25 – ‘Muffins for Mom’ 8:35 in cafeteria
- also, wear RED, WHITE, and BLUE for Flag Waving Day!!1
- May 28 - NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- May 29-30 – 3rd grade SOL Math testing
- June 1 – ‘Fancy Schmancy Friday’ – (wear your dressy best!)
- also, ‘Pajama Day’ in Kdg, so you pick your attire for the day
- June 5 – ‘Tacky Tourist Tuesday’ – (Hawaiian shirts, Bermuda shorts, socks with sandals, etc.)
- also, ‘Rodeo: Cowboy/Cowgirl Day’ in Kdg, so you pick you attire for the day
- June 12 – Kindergarten Celebration in the A.M. (more info to come)
- June 13 - FIELD DAY (tennis shoes, sunscreen)
- June 14 – Early Release @ 12:50 pm
- June 15 – Early Release @ 12:50 pm; Last Day of 2017-18 School Year
Resource schedule for the week:
· Monday – LIBRARY – Please return ALL library books to CAES
· Tuesday – MUSIC
· Wednesday – TBA because of 3rd grade SOL testing
· Thursday – TBA because of 3rd grade SOL testing
· Friday – TBA because of 3rd grade SOL testing
· Tuesday, May 30 - TBA because of 3rd grade SOL testing