Ø Our class did a great job raising funds for our school and our classroom through that APEX Fun Run.
We will have our HAT DAY on Friday, March 31. We can wear any kind of hat that day…favorite hat, crazy hat, fun hat!
Ø We are planning an EGG HUNT on Thursday April 6, 2017. Please send in 13 plastic eggs filled treats. They must be PEANUT/NUT FREE items. Thank you!
Ø CAES is making a Wall of Fame will be created to honor our students with relatives in the Military. Your child may bring in a picture of any family member that is a current or former member of our Military to be placed on the Wall. Please put your child’s name on the back of the photo so that it can be returned to you.
- read fiction and nonfiction books
- identify characters, setting and events in stories
- write sentences using meatball spacing, beginning and ending sounds, and a capital letter at the beginning and a period at the end
- read for 30 minutes every day and log in at least 2 books
- practice your Power Words
- ST Math – play with JiJi
Important dates to remember:
- March 31 – Crazy Hat Day for Hundley’s class APEX prize winners
o Pizza Bingo @ 6:30
- April 5 – Early dismissal @ 2:20
- April 6 – Egg Hunt for Kindergarten
o Early Dismissal @ 2:20
- April 7 – No School for STUDENTS / Teacher Work Day
- April 10 thru April 15 – Spring Break
- April 21 – Wear Purple – Purple Up for Military Kids Day
- Monday – Music
- Tuesday – PE
- Wednesday – STEM
- Thursday – Coding
- Friday – Art
- Monday, Apr. 3 - Library